Holiday Happenings Nov. 28 – Dec. 2
With the twinkling lights, snowy sidewalks, warmly lit shops and cozy lodging amenities, the Saugatuck Douglas area is a snug winter destination for any winter traveler, but during the holidays, the town comes alive with festive energy with our holiday events.
An Art Coast Holiday is a full season here in Saugatuck/Douglas. Each weekend is packed with holiday events, and this weekend is one of our biggest weekends of the season. Check out this weekend’s events below:
Friday, Nov. 30
- 6th Annual Holiday Gingerbread House Contest at Douglas City Hall
Saturday, Dec. 1
- Santa’s Workshop at Coral Gables Annex from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saugatuck’s Annual Whootville Christmas Parade in Downtown Saugatuck at 1 p.m.
- Saugatuck’s Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony in the Saugatuck Village Square (the corner of Butler and Main Streets) at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Bazaar at Saugatuck United Methodist Church from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Annual Winterfest at The Felt Estate from noon – 2 p.m.
- Fennville Holiday Celebration in downtown Fennville
- Lakeshore Community Chorus presents Holidays Around the World at Saugatuck Center for the Arts at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 2
- Lakeshore Community Chorus presents Holidays Around the World at Saugatuck Center for the Arts at 4 p.m.
Come for the events and stay for the weekend! For information on lodging, visit www.saugatuck.com/stay