Armstrong De Graaf International Fine Art Galleries
A collector’s Gallery for those interested in distinguished art. The gallery reputation is based on a long and careful selection of artists from local, national and international studios. The continuous operation of this gallery goes back to the Forsythe Gallery founded in 1946. Dan De Graaf started the Tadlow Gallery in Whitehall in 1956. These powerful galleries merged under Dan De Graaf’s leadership and it became Armstrong De Graaf Int’l Fine art in 2010. The gallery has been in Saugatuck for 26 years.
Many of our artists are in museum collections around the world. Kevin Barrett, a distinguished sculptor in our gallery, was honored to have one of his works” Ignite” dedicated to the Kruizenga Museum at Hope College in 2017. The richness of the gallery is found in exhibitions, auction experiences, our extensive archives of over 1000 pieces, and the artists that have chosen Armstrong De Graaf as their only gallery in the U.S.